What are Restful services? (from Wikipedia)
- Representational state transfer (REST) is a software architectural style that was created to guide the design and development of the architecture for WWW the World Wide Web.
- REST defines a set of constraints for how the architecture of an Internet-scale distributed hypermedia system, such as the Web, should behave
- Any web service that obeys the REST constraints is informally described as RESTful APIs.
- HTTP-based RESTful APIs are defined with the following aspects
- a base URI, such as https://www.saggu.uk/;
- standard HTTP methods (e.g., GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE);
- Build Java DSL style rest service to get Weather details
- Build Rest DSL style rest service to get Weather details
- Ability to Save the data
- When there is no data then return 404 — Not Found
- Also publish an event to RabbitMQ